By using this app, you (the user or viewer of our app) are agreeing to the terms and conditions as stated in this document. The term ‘Zen Hair’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the app, Tianyuan Hair (UK) Ltd, T/A Zen Hair, whose registered office is Unit K-L, The Business Centre, Faringdon Avenue, Harold Hill, Romford, Essex, RM3 8EN, United Kingdom.
Our company registration number is 08895386, VAT Registration No.: 191 2963 89.
Zen Hair reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice at any time.
Your use of this app and any dispute arising out of such use of the app is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- You may create an account with us before making a purchase or purchase as a guest. An account allows you to store all order history, shipping and billing details to save you time when re-ordering. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive special offers and new product launch news.
- When you click onto a product you simply choose your colour and quantity then click the ‘Add to Basket’ button. The item(s) will be added to your shopping cart ready to go through to the checkout process.
- All orders made Monday – Friday before 2.00pm will be dispatched the same day. Orders placed on a Friday before 2.00pm for next day delivery will be delivered on the next working day. Saturday deliveries are available at extra cost, please note due to limited resources in some areas this service cannot be guaranteed. You will receive a confirmation email of your order.
- Coupon codes can only be used singularly and not in conjunction with any other offers.
- Zen Hair will not be held responsible for the way in which you use the product or products that you have purchased from our app once it has left our warehouse. We won’t accept responsibility if any hair is fitted incorrectly, cared for incorrectly or damaged due to the following : perming, colouring or cutting.
- Zen Hair recommends you read all instructions before use. We recommend that all professional products should be used by trained hair extension stylists (preferably Zen Hair trained).
- We will not be held responsible for any injury or damages incurred by unqualified users of our products.
- Hair colours will vary on your computer due to different monitor resolutions and so we recommend you colour match the hair with our colour ring available. If not you can call the office for advice.
- It is the consumers responsibility to ensure you have received the correct items before use. As once an item has been used we are unable to accept this back for an exchange or refund due to the item no longer being in a resalable condition.
- Human Hair extensions can be coloured by professional hairdressers however we will not accept responsibility for any damage caused to the hair after it has been coloured.
- Some images used may be used as reference only and the product you receive may differ to what may be shown.
Zen Hair Guarantee
We guarantee Zen Hair for 3 months of satisfactory use with use of our Zen Hair aftercare and correct maintenance. If in the unlikely event you are unhappy with our hair in this time, we will be happy to replace this for you (under the terms stated above in ‘Products’.) Proof of purchase will be required.
- We reserve the right to correct any pricing errors on the site at any time.
- All orders for goods are subject to availability and Zen Hair reserves the right to refuse to supply to any individual or company for whatever reason.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT and delivery and are quoted in Pounds Sterling unless otherwise stated.
- All goods must be paid for in full before they can be dispatched. Payment is taken when the order has been picked and packed and awaiting dispatch.
- All prices are in Great British Pounds Sterling GBP£. We accept most major credit & debit cards and PayPal payments.
- Our app is extremely secure (with SSL certification)and should be the only method of payment via the online secure server with PAYPAL. You will have a choice to pay by either credit/debit card or with a PAYPAL account.
VAT & Tax Charges
- VAT is chargeable at 20% on all purchases from the UK. VAT is excluded in the listed prices. The TOTAL price (with VAT) is summarised at the checkout stage).
- Goods exported out of the UK to the EC may be exempt from VAT (if your registered company TAX number is supplied to us and validated in advance). Goods exported outside of the EC will automatically be exempt from VAT.
Shipping and handling
- The shipping costs are always displayed in the order process and there is an option to apply for a quotation for destinations not listed.
Amendments to Orders
- We cannot amend an order that has already been processed as it is an automated system and may have been dispatched. If you would like to amend your order you can call the office on 01708-376-482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can see the progress of your order and what can be done to help you.
- All products are subject to stock availability. If we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you we may, at our option, send a carefully selected alternative, but make you aware that we have done so. If the substitute item has a lower price we will charge the lower price. We will not charge you more than your original order total without your permission.
- We will not be obliged to offer any compensation for disappointment suffered.