- We appreciate how important your privacy is and recognise that we are being trusted with protecting it, so the purpose of this privacy notice is to give you a clear explanation about how we collect and use your personal data.
- For all of our services, the data controller is TIANYUAN HAIR (UK) LTD , T/A ZEN HAIR. We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO) who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. You can contact our DPO by emailing us at email@example.com. If you’d prefer, you can also write to us at Data Protection Officer, Zen Hair, Unit K-L, The Business Centre, Faringdon Avenue, Harold Hill, Romford , Essex, RM3 8EN.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect personal data from and about you when you do things like purchase products and services from us, create an account, sign up to our newsletters and mailing lists, request sample packs or enter our competitions.
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions – You may give us your name and contact details and payment information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- purchase products or services from us;
- create an account on our websites or apps;
- subscribe to our mailing lists or newsletters;
- request marketing or sample packs to be sent to you;
- take part in a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us some feedback.
THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you to enable us to provide you with the services we provide.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
We may collect, use, store data about you which we grouped together as follows:
- Name and contact details – this includes your name, title, billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Payment information – payment card details.
- Purchase history – this includes details about products and services you have purchased from us.
- Marketing preferences – this includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
- Survey responses and competition entries
- Customer service history – this includes interactions with us over the phone, via the website or on social media.
If you don’t provide personal data
You don’t have to give us any of your personal data but, if you don’t, you are unlikely to receive our optimal customer service experience. We may not be able to perform the service we have to offer, for example, to provide you with products or services that you require.
Example: To send out products to you , we would require your full name , contact details for our invoicing system the goods carrier.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not sell any of your personal data to any third party, – including your name and contact details and your payment information.
We may however share your personal data with certain companies who play an essential part in enabling us to provide our products and services to you, such as payment providers, PR agency, IT and system administration providers and others who help us run our business. You can rest assured however that we require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law and we do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes.
We may share your personal data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our products and services to you, as set out in this notice:
- The promoters of the competitions/promotions that you have subscribed to
- The Companies that do things to get your purchases and services to you, such as payment service providers, order packers and delivery companies
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners, who help us run our business
- Professional advisers acting as processors or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers based who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities acting as processors or joint controllers based in the United Kingdom who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE
We’re committed to keeping your personal data secure and have put in place a high level of security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who only have on a “business need to know”. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
You can ask us to delete your data: see the section detailing your legal rights below for further information.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You have lots of legal rights relating to your personal data, including the right to object to processing of your personal data or to withdraw consent. Remember, we’ve tried to make it really easy for you to stop direct marketing messages – you can always do this via our preference centre, by clicking on an unsubscribe link in any of our emails or getting in touch via email, phone or post
- The right to request access to your personal data.
- The right to request correction of your personal data.
- The right to request erasure of your personal data.
- The right to object the processing of your personal data or to withdraw consent. Remember, you can always stop direct marketing messages via the preference centre in your account, by clicking on an unsubscribe link in any of our emails or getting in touch via email, phone or post.
- The right to request restriction of processing your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above or if you have any questions or a complaint, please contact us.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Copyright – ZEN HAIR® is a registered trademark. The design, text, graphics, images, applications, software, underlying source code and all other aspects are copyright of Zen Hair. In accessing these app pages, you agree that any downloading of content is for personal, non-commercial reference only and you must seek permission from Zen Hair before use. No part of this app may be reproduced or copied and images are property/copyrighted to Zen Hair. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this app for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.